Easily connect Agile with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts you can add a timeline event to the company in Agile. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Agile!
How do I set up the Agile integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations select "Agile".
3. Provide the domain name, API Key and User email. Click here to read where you can find the information.
4. Click on "Connect to Agile".
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Agile?
No data is being shared with Agile until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Agile" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Agile. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Agile? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Agile? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Agile.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Agile:
Where can I find the information in Agile?
In order to connect Leadinfo to Agile, you will need to provide the below information:
Domain name - This is the domain name that you use to log into Agile. For example, our domain name is leadinfo.agilecrm.com.
API Key - The API Key can be found in Agile under "Admin settings" and under "Developers & API". You have to copy the REST API.
User email - This is the email that you to log into Agile.
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.