Easily connect Leadinfo to PerfectView! Enabling you to gain access to powerful insights within your CRM system. Once you have made the connection you can connect companies from Leadinfo to PerfectView. Allowing you to send the visited pages as a note in the company profile in PerfectView!
How do I set up the PerfectView integration?
Before following the steps in the Leadinfo portal, you must first change settings in PerfectView itself. This concerns the setting "Register extra info with relations".
Go to "Settings" -> "Application" -> "Tabs" and then select "Register extra info with relations".
After you've set this up you are ready to connect PerfectView to Leadinfo via the below steps!
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations select "PerfectView".
3. To create the connection you need to provide the API key, Database ID and User ID. This information can be found in PerfectView. Click here to see where you can find the info.
4. Click on "Link to PerfectView".
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to PerfectView?
Once you've connected Leadinfo to PerfectView, the data will not be shared immediately. To start sharing information, you will need to connect a company from Leadinfo to PerfectView. You can do this from the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to PerfectView" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to PerfectView. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in PerfectView? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Link".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in PerfectView? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in PerfectView.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with PerfectView:
Chamber of Commerce number
Number of employees
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.
Where can I find the API info in PerfectView
To connect PerfectView to Leadinfo you will need the following information:
This information can be found in your PerfectView account. Log into PerfectView and click in the right menu on "Settings". Select "Connections" and click on "API". Here you can find all the info you need!