By using our integrations you can connect your CRM-system with Leadinfo. Once the connection has been made you can send the information from your website visitors to your CRM.
Before you can share information you need to connect the company in Leadinfo to your CRM. Once you have connected a company, Leadinfo will automatically send the website visits to your CRM system. Please note that the website visits will only be shared from the moment the connection has been made. It does not work retrospectively.
This is how you connect companies
You can connect companies in two ways. Manually from your inbox or automatically via a trigger. If you want to connect companies automatically you must use Zapier. More on Zapier can be found further on in this article.
- Manually - When you are in your inbox, click on an interesting lead. From the company profile, you will see 'Connect with ###' in the top right corner. When you click on this button you can choose to connect the lead to an existing company in your CRM or add a new one!
- Automatically - By using a trigger you can send interesting leads to your CRM System. For this functionality, you need a Zapier account that is connected to your Leadinfo account.
Share leads automatically via Triggers
Via triggers, you can automatically connect interesting leads to your CRM system. From the moment you have connected a company to your CRM system information will be shared between Leadinfo and your CRM. Follow the below steps to set up a trigger.
- Go to 'Triggers' in the portal. You immediately land on a screen to add new triggers.
- Determine which conditions a lead needs to meet.
- Add an action 'Share on Zapier' and select the right 'Zap'. Is Zapier not connected to your Leadinfo account? Take a look at the below steps!
Follow the below steps to connect Zapier to Leadinfo. Once you have connected Zapier to Leadinfo, you can select 'Share on Zapier' in the settings of your trigger.
- In the Leadinfo portal go to settings and select under integrations “Zapier”.
- Click on "Connect with Zapier" and log in with your Zapier account
- When selecting an app, search for “Leadinfo”.
- Select the trigger event you want to use. In order to connect Zapier to a trigger, you need to select the option 'trigger'.
- Click on continue and select the option to log in to Leadinfo.
- After logging in, you can choose the app to which the data must be written. The settings depend on the app you choose.