Easily connect Leadinfo to Exact Online! Enabling you to gain access to powerful insights within our CRM system. Once you have made the connection you can connect companies from Leadinfo to Exact Online. Allowing you to send the visited pages as a note in the company profile in Exact Online!
How do I set up the Exact Online integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations select "Exact Online".
3. Click on "Link to Exact Online".
4. Log in with your Exact Online data and give Leadinfo permission to access your Exact Online environment. If you're already logged into Exact Online, Leadinfo will automatically make the connection.
Please note: You need to connect an account with the correct user rights in Exact Online!
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Exact Online?
Once you've connected Leadinfo to Exact Online, the data will not be shared immediately. To start sharing information, you will need to connect a company from Leadinfo to Exact Online. You can do this from the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Exact Online" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Exact Online. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Exact Online? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Link".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Exact Online? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Exact Online.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Exact Online:
Chamber of Commerce number
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.