With Leadinfo, it is possible to set up an Zapier integration. This allows you to connect to more than 2,000 apps. It is possible to set up a link with almost all CRM systems, so the data from Leadinfo is synchronised with your linked app. But there are many other possibilities with the integration of Zapier.
- Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
- Under integrations select “Zapier”.
- Click on "Connect with Zapier".
- Log in with your Zapier account, or create a new account.
- When selecting an app, search for “Leadinfo”.
- Select the trigger you want to use. You can choose between “Lead Gen Form” and “Share”. At “Lead Gen Form” you can set a trigger that will be executed when someone fills in your Lead Gen Form. At “Share” a button is added to each lead so you can share it to your Zapier trigger.
- Click on continue and select the option to login to Leadinfo.
- After logging in, you can choose the app to which the data must be written. The settings depend on the app you choose.
After completing the installation process you can get started with your “Zap”! Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask them in our chat, or give us a call!