Easily connect Keap with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts the future website visits will be shared as a note within the company profile Keap. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Keap!
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the Keap integration?
- Go to your Leadinfo account and navigate to "Settings"
- From your settings, select "Keap" under integrations and click on "Connect with Keap"
- Make sure that you're logged into your Keap environment to smoothly connect Leadinfo
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Keap?
No data is shared with Keap until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Keap" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Keap. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Keap? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Keap? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Keap.
Good to know 📝 We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.