Easily connect Monday with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts the future website visits will be shared as a note within the company profile in Monday. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Monday!
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the Monday integration?
- First, you'll need to download the Application of Leadinfo within your Monday account. From here you can download the Application. Make sure that you're logged into Monday when you download the Application.
You will find Leadinfo in your Installed Apps within Monday.
- Now go to your Leadinfo account and navigate to "Settings"
- From your settings, select "Monday" under integrations and click on "Connect with Monday"
- Make sure that you're logged into your Monday environment to smoothly connect Leadinfo
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Monday?
No data is shared with Monday until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Share on Monday" in the right corner.
3. Select to which board you want to send the lead over and connect it to
4. You will immediately find the company in Monday.
Good to know 📝 We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.