Easily connect Tribe CRM with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts, the future website visits will be shared as a note within the company profile in Tribe CRM. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Tribe CRM!
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retroactively.
How do I set up the Tribe CRM integration?
- Go to your Leadinfo account and navigate to “Settings”
- From your settings, select "Tribe CRM" under integrations and click on "Connect with Tribe CRM"
- Make sure that you're logged into your Tribe CRM environment to smoothly connect Leadinfo
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Tribe CRM?
No data is shared with Tribe CRM until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Tribe CRM" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Tribe CRM. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Tribe CRM? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Tribe CRM? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Tribe CRM.
Good to know 📝 We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.