Easily connect Copper CRM with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts you can add a note with the visited pages within Copper CRM. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Copper CRM!
Why Connect Copper CRM to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Copper to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to existing companies within Copper
🆕 Send a website visitor of as a new company within Copper
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Copper
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the Copper CRM integration?
- Go to your Copper CRM and navigate to settings.
- From your settings menu, select “API Keys” under "Integrations".
- Here you can copy the API Access details you need.
- Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
- Under integrations, select “Copper CRM”.
- Paste the copied API key from step 3 and click on "Connect with Copper CRM"
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Copper CRM?
No data is shared with Copper until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Copper CRM" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Copper. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in ActiveCampaign? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Copper CRM? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Copper.
Good to know 📝 We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.