Easily connect Leadinfo to Simplicate! Enabling you to gain access to powerful insights within your CRM system. Once you have made the connection you can connect companies from Leadinfo to Simplicate. Allowing you to send the visited pages as a note in the company profile in Simplicate!
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the Simplicate integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations select "Simplicate".
3. Click on "Link to Simplicate".
4. Login with your Simplicate data. To make the connection you need to provide the domain name, API key and API secret. This information can be found in Simplicate. Click here to see where you can find the info.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Simplicate?
Once you've connected Leadinfo to Simplicate, the data will not be shared immediately. To start sharing information, you will need to connect a company from Leadinfo to Simplicate. You can do this from the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Simplicate" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Simplicate. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Simplicate? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Link".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Simplicate? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Simplicate.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Simplicate:
Chamber of Commerce number
Number of employees
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.
Where can I find the API info in Simplicate?
To connect Simplicate to Leadinfo you will need the following information:
This information can be found in your Simplicate account. Log into Simplicate and go to "Settings". Select "API", which can found under "Account". Here you will find all the info you need. Is the overview empty? You can create a new API token by clicking on the button in the top right corner.