Easily connect Leadinfo to your Slack environment
Quickly share leads from Leadinfo with your colleagues in Slack by connecting your Slack account. Once you have connected your Slack Account, you can easily share a lead with a certain channel in Slack, or send it directly in a chat. Share the lead with your colleagues so that they can immediately act on it.
In this article, we'll discuss:
- How to connect Slack to Leadinfo
- How to set up the different data you would like to share in the message
- How to share leads automatically to channels or users
- How to share leads manually to channels or users
How to connect slack to Leadinfo
Step 1: Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
Step 2: Under integrations, select “Slack” and click on “Connect with Slack”.
Step 3: Log in with your slack data and give Leadinfo permission to access your slack environment.
Step 4: Once you've set up the integration, you can decide:
- What information you would like to share in your message
- What channel or user should be the default
- What language the message should be in
To determine what information you would like to share, simply click on the button "Columns"
And select in the pop-up what information should be included in the Slack message. This information applies to all messages send from Leadinfo to Slack.
And that's it. You have successfully connected Slack to your Leadinfo account. Please note that Leadinfo will not share any data until you share messages manually or automatically to Slack.
How do I automatically share leads to channels or users?
Step 1: Think about what companies you want to send to Slack. You can use these questions to get a clear view on what companies are interesting for you.
- What company characteristics does an interesting company have?
Do you focus on specific branches or specific sizes?
- What kind of behaviour do they need to show?
Think about the number of pages, or what pages an interesting company needs to visit.
Step 2: Based on the questions in step 1 you can start setting up your trigger. Navigate to “Triggers” and create a new trigger.
Step 3: Determine the rules a company needs to meet in order to be sent over to Slack. In the example below we only want to send over companies from the UK, with more than 5 employees and who have visited our pricing page.
Step 4: Under “Action” select Slack and determine what you want to do:
- In what channel or to which users you want to send the message to
- In what language you want to send the message
- How often you'd like to send the message per unique company
Step 5: Make sure you save the trigger by switching the toggle in the top right corner and click “Save”.
How do I manually share leads to channels or users in Slack?
Step 1: First go to the company profile you want to share on Slack.
Step 2: Click on the button "Share on Slack" in the top right corner. It will now share the company to your default channel you have set up.
Step 3: Click on the dropdown to select a different channel or user to send the message to.
Step 4: Once you've sent over the company you will find the message in the channel or the user will find the message in Slack under "Apps"