Easily connect Teamleader with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts, you can add a timeline event to the company in Teamleader. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in Teamleader!
Why Connect Teamleader to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Teamleader to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to excisting companies within Teamleader
🆕 Send a website vistior of as a new company within Teamleader
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Teamleader
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively
How do I set up the Teamleader integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations, select "Teamleader".
3. Click on "Connect to Teamleader".
4. Login with your Teamleader data and give Leadinfo permission to access your Teamleader environment.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Teamleader?
No data is being shared with Teamleader until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Teamleader" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Teamleader. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Teamleader? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on “Connect”.
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Teamleader? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Teamleader.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Teamleader:
Chamber of Commerce number
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.