Connect Leadinfo with your Freshworks environment. Enabling you to gain access to the powerful insights of Leadinfo within your CRM system. Once you have set up the integration, you can connect companies for Leadinfo to Freshworks. Allowing you to send the visited pages as a note in the company profile in Freshworks.
How do I set up the Freshworks Integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to "Settings"
2. Under Integrations, select "Freshworks'
3. Here you will need to provide the domain name and API Key from Freshworks. Your domain name is most likely you
4. Click on "Connect to Freshworks"
And that's it! You have set up the integration for Freshworks.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Freshworks?
Once you've connected Leadinfo to Freshworks, the data will not be shared immediately. To start sharing information, you will need to connect a company from Leadinfo to Freshworks. You can do this from the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to Freshworks" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Freshworks. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Freshworks? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Link".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Freshworks? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Freshworks.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Freshworks.
Number of employees