Easily connect HubSpot with Leadinfo. Once you connected the accounts you can add a timeline event to the company in HubSpot. Allowing you to have access to valuable insights of your website visits in HubSpot!
Why Connect HubSpot to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting HubSpot to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to existing companies within HubSpot
🆕 Send a website visitor of as a new company within HubSpot
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Hubspot
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the HubSpot integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations, select “HubSpot”.
3. Click on "Connect to HubSpot".
4. Login with your HubSpot data and give Leadinfo permission to access your HubSpot environment.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to HubSpot?
No data is being shared with HubSpot until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link to HubSpot" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to HubSpot. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in HubSpot? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Connect".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in HubSpot? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in HubSpot.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with HubSpot:
Company domain name
Good to know 📝 We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.