Easily connect Leadinfo to Pipedrive and sent valuable information on your website visitors into your CRM system.
From your inbox, you can connect a website visitor to an existing company in your CRM or create a new company in Pipedrive. In this article, we help you to set up the integration and connect companies from Leadinfo to Pipedrive.
Why Connect Pipedrive to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Pipedrive to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to existing companies within Pipedrive
🆕 Send a website visitor of as a new company within Pipedrive
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Pipedrive
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I connect Pipedrive to Leadinfo?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations, select "Pipedrive".
3. Click on "Connect to Pipedrive".
4. Login with your Pipedrive data and give Leadinfo permission to access your Pipedrive environment.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Pipedrive?
No data is shared with Pipedrive until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Connect to Pipedrive" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Pipedrive. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Pipedrive? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on “Connect”.
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Pipedrive? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and connect".
4. You will immediately find the company in Pipedrive.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Pipedrive:
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.