Easily connect Leadinfo to Salesforce! Enabling you to gain access to powerful insights within your CRM system. Once you have made the connection, you can connect companies from Leadinfo to Salesforce. Allowing you to send the visited pages as a note in the company profile in Salesforce!
Please note that the API connection is not available in every Salesforce subscription. Contact your Salesforce account manager for more information.
Why Connect Salesforce to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Salesforce to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to existing companies within Salesforce
🆕 Send a website visitor of as a new company within Salesforce
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Salesforce
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I set up the Salesforce integration?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations, select "Salesforce".
3. Click on "Connect with Salesforce".
4. Login with your Salesforce data and give Leadinfo permission to access your Salesforce environment. If you're already logged into Salesforce, Leadinfo will automatically make the connection.
Please note: You need to connect an account with the correct user rights in Salesforce!
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Salesforce?
Once you've connected Leadinfo to Salesforce, the data will not be shared immediately. To start sharing information, you will need to connect a company from Leadinfo to Salesforce. You can do this from the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Link with Salesforce" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Salesforce. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Salesforce? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on "Link".
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Salesforce? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and link".
4. You will immediately find the company in Salesforce.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Salesforce:
Number of employees
Good to know:
We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.