Easily connect Leadinfo to Capsule and sent valuable information on your website visitors into your CRM system.
From your inbox, you can connect a website visitor to an existing company in your CRM or create a new company in Capsule. In this article, we help you to set up the integration and connect companies from Leadinfo to Capsule.
Why Connect Capsule to Leadinfo
Before you set up the integration, let's dive deeper into what the benefits of connecting Capsule to Leadinfo. First and foremost, with the integration you can:
🔗 Link website visitors to existing companies within Capsule
🆕 Send a website visitor of as a new company within Capsule
💻 View the visited pages of said company within Capsule
This allows you to integrate the information from Leadinfo into your current sales flow.
Please note 📝 The pages a company visits will be shared after the connection has been made. Sending over pages does not work retro-actively.
How do I connect Capsule to Leadinfo?
1. Log in to the Leadinfo portal and go to settings.
2. Under integrations, select "Capsule".
3. Click on "Connect to Capsule".
4. Login with your Capsule data and give Leadinfo permission to access your Capsule environment.
How do I connect companies from Leadinfo to Capsule?
No data is shared with Capsule until you connect a company. You can do this from the company profile in the inbox.
1. Go to the company profile you want to connect.
2. Click on the button "Connect to Capsule" in the right corner.
3. Connect the company to Capsule. You can do this in two ways:
3.a Does the company already have a profile in Capsule? Search for the company you would like to connect it to and click on “Connect”.
3.b Do you want to create a new company in Capsule? Select the correct account manager, give the company a name (prefilled) and click on "Create and connect".
4. You will immediately find the company in Capsule.
What information is shared?
When you create a new company from the inbox, Leadinfo will share the following information with Capsule:
Good to know📝: We never view the data of your CRM ourselves. The system only needs authorization, so Leadinfo can transfer the data to your CRM environment.